It’s Friday night, you’ve got a date. But where has this person taken you? The pub again? Your local take-away joint for the fourth time this week?
When you think of Adelaide, do you think of its world famous wineries or bar hopping down Gouger Street…or simply not thinking of Adelaide at all because your date took you to their favourite spot in Glenelg and all you can talk about is how good it was to get out of the city.
One thing that I always like to do when I visit somewhere new is plan ahead – but if that’s hard for you (and let’s admit it, everyone needs a break from planning sometimes), here are some ideas so your next date night will have a wow factor.
There are always the old standards like a nice dinner at one of the many fine eateries in Adelaide (I love Magill Estate Restaurant – it’s two for one on Thursdays) or seeing a movie at Palace Nova Eastend…or if you want to go somewhere new and different, consider these:
1. Adelaide Hills: Long walks and wine tasting (and don’t forget the cheese platters and views!)
2. Fleurieu Peninsula: Go-karting, kayaking and paddle boarding; fishing, four-wheel driving and horse riding; dolphin watching and bike rides – there is so much to do here!
3. Kangaroo Island: So close yet so far away from civilisation, KI is a different world and such an adventure (I highly recommend the four-wheel drive tour).
4. Barossa Valley: You can’t go past wine tasting, but be sure to try some local produce while you’re there.
5. The Coast: This one is simple – take your date for a walk on the beach! It doesn’t have to cost anything, just get out there. If it’s winter, bundle up in some warm clothes or if summer is around the corner, do the same except this time shorts are probably more appropriate.
6. Melbourne: Whether it’s seeing a show at Federation Square or studying street art at Hosier Lane, Melbourne has so much to offer that I don’t think I need to explain too much.
And, of course, if you want to take a break from the crowds and the traffic, head out of town for a weekend trip. You can do Daylesford’s spa days or winery tours in the Yarra Valley; Day trips to Port Lincoln for some game fishing or Port Augusta for some four-wheel driving; bayside walks at Victor Harbor, drive along the coast at Kingston SE, go bushwalking in Belair National Park or catch up with friends at Aldinga. If you’re heading south across the border it doesn’t have to be far – check out Wellington (stop off at The Walnut Farm), Mt Gambier (ride the Blue Lake cable car) or Tantanoola Caves (the cave tours run every half hour and there’s a restaurant on site if you’re hungry).
The possibilities are endless! Anything to get out of the house and away from Netflix right?
As always, I’m happy to help so please reach out with any suggestions or questions.
Does reading about this topic makes you realize that you can do with some company in your life? You can visit the Ivy Société Adelaide escorts page, and check out the best escorts there could be.